Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Results
Hey Sean, Is there a current standings results page for the Racing Pool???
[signature]
I'm just keeping it in my head

Just kidding, I need to make one. I will this next week after Bristol.

If I had to guess, I would bet that PettyForLife is winning. But only cause he's PettyForLife.

I've kind of lagged on getting the points standings up, but it will be interesting when I do to see how we're all doing. Each week it's amazing how you can either shine or stink. This is a lot harder than football.

Sean
[signature]
It sure is but it is mildly entertaining as well. Keep up the good work buddy.[cool]
[signature]
It does add that extra excitement to the races.
[signature]
it does add a bit of excitment to it, i find myself at the end of the race to figgure out how many points that i have earned
[signature]
who esle would be leading besides the all time race winner
[signature]
Hey Petty Buddy, I don't think you ever got to meet Bobby Allison or Al Unser Sr. did you ??? They sure used to give Petty a run for his money. But all in all you are correct, Richard Petty sure put a mark on the racing world.[cool]

Could you imagine what the race world would be like if at least half of the race drivers could come up with at leat half of Petty's talent??? If that were to happen, I seriously think that boxing would just go back to a Saturday Night type of thing where people would ask, De La Who??
[signature]
i do know bobby allison. i remember an intervive with richard one time the allison boys where bitching about richard and richard said alright boys when we get out on the track and i go to lap you im going to Smile and wave as i go by. the closest race winner to richard has only half as many wins. so he is the king
[signature]
I do agree with you that he had his reign. He had some awesome races and victories to go with them. It will be hared for anyone to beat his total record.[cool]
[signature]
Here they are finally:

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/nascar/points.html"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/nascar/points.html[/url]
[signature]
I AM THE KING[Tongue][Wink]
[signature]