Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rupert
way to go rupert !!!!!!

ain't it cool ? america voted a fisherman as it's favorite survivor !

i like the way he got geeked when he was talking about catching all those fish with his new spear .

congrats my man , ya' did good representing the fishermen of the world !
[signature]
I wasnt a survivor addict but I did watch some of the episodes. Rupert deserved it by far! Way to go!
[signature]
i was so happy he got it[Smile]. he has a deserving family. and plus hes a fisherman!!!
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile]yessa! he is a downhomer like all of us, nd knows how to survive and good fisherman, haha ya he hpped us out! well deservin! i bet he rides a harley!! hahhaha he looks like it.!! if not i bet he will now! hahahaha it was cool it was his daughters birthday too.[cool] and he thought of his MOMMA TOO! [Smile]this mornin he said he was gonna pay off his mothers house fer her. and hep her. and his family, and he said he has a bunch of kids that he gits out and starts em on a good way, to school, work, and was gonna put 100,00 towards them, and his program, that was [cool] and i think he,s a good dude, i dont care what they say. the boys go to their momma,s hahahahaha how do ya like me now! hahaha that,s cool! well deservin. GO MAN![Smile]
[signature]
don't he fit a bikers image to a tee ?

most people think of bikers like the hell's angels in the movies .

i know a few of the hamc from ohio , jokers , zulu's , highwaymen , iron lamores , and a whole bunch of others from my old days in downstate detroit . sure ya' got some bad apples but for the most part , there just like rupert . give you the food off there table to help ya' out and ask nothing in return but to be up front and honest with them .

of course you get the same people everywhere in life , ya just gotta look past the looks and see the person inside to be amaised at how good they really are .

personally , rupert was a winner when that lil' lady of his said "i do " . she stuck by him thru back to back episodes , there a true blue family !

rupert rules !!!!!!!!
[signature]
[Smile][Wink]yessa, you got that one right bud! but there really is a auror over the whole biker dude scinario, haha i,ve got it before too, haha you,ve got it before too i bet, when you had yours didnt ya?? it,s foolish. to me still, everybody puts there britches on the same ways, ahha one leg at a time, haahha but it,s true, there ar always few bad apples, but when ya go on outins with the bikes i find, i git more Smiles and laughin and a good time and everyone "THEMSELVES," AND EXCEPTIN EACH OTHER, THE WAY THEY ARE, AND ALL ENJOYIN THE FREEDOM OF THE RIDE, AND WHAT IT ALL STANDS FER, huh? from an old pan head, to jacks shovel, to the new ones, i,ll take the old bikes anyday! haha that,s what made this bikin the way it is today. and it,s gittin ya dont see too many of the old ones anymore, and that,s SAD! BUT MOST OF ALL IN THE END, IT BOILS DOWN TO, IS THE FREEDOM WHEN WE RIDE! ya and that,s is where a good woman: stands by her man! haha THE GOOD ONES! HAHA had to git tammy wynette in there ahha [cool] haha i was so glad he got it too. fer all of em. AND HE SURE DOES LOOK LIKE OUR GOOD OL BIKER DUDE! HAHAHA [cool]LATER! HAHA
[signature]
I was pulling for Rupert on the Pearl Island shows and the All Star. I'm glad he won.
[signature]