Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowley Lake
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]This is a question for TN2 unless anyone else is familar with this lake. Where do the Fly Fishing tubers head to on this lake?[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23420;][/center]
[signature]
The best tubing is at Green Banks, Alligator Point, Sandy Point, Leighton Springs, McGee Bay and Hilton Bay. All of these areas have some shallow flats and access to some good fish.

I like the Hilton better in the summer months. They used to cordon it off to keep boats out. I haven't been to Crowley in about 4 years. I will be up there after the opener.[cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Thanks TN2 - I found all of those locations except McGee Bay.[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23430;][/center]
[signature]
The best tubing is at Green Banks, Alligator Point, Sandy Point, Leighton Springs, McGee Bay and Hilton Bay. All of these areas have some shallow flats and access to some good fish.

I like the Hilton better in the summer months. They used to cordon it off to keep boats out. I haven't been to Crowley in about 4 years. I will be up there after the

Why didn't you just say the lake is great fishin everywhere. short and simple
[signature]
McGee bay is the large bay on the left side of your picture. In the upper left corner at the inlet is the prime area. When the Trout shut off over there, you can drop a deep one for some Kittys.[cool]
[signature]
Easier said than done. There are some areas that are inaccessible to foot traffic. You can get just about anywhere with the right boat or a float tube and a full jar of bean dip.[cool]
[signature]