Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The smalliefest! pineview
i loaded up the toon and headed for pineview. Got on the water at about 12 and started fishing for tigers for about an hour. Nothing. Decided to fish for smallies and crappies and it was a good choice. I caught 33 smallies with the biggest going 19 1/2"! A behemoth! Landed many around 16-17" and alot of dinks. No perch or crappies. I did have a tiger hit me on the way back in to the beach but i missed him twice. Uneducated fish of about 32 or 33". All fish caught on plastics. No pics this time, can't afford ruining my good camera. I could probably take a pic of my lipping thumb though.[cool]
[signature]
Nice Brody! Wish I could of made it up with ya. Thanks for the invite anyway. We'll need to make some plans when the $#^#&^ weather passes over. [cool]
[signature]
Nice report Brody, sounds like fishing up there during the week is the way to go. The view wasn't too good for Chris and I on Friday but there were a lot of people and boat traffic so it did not surprise me.
[signature]
sounds like a decent day in the toone. Catching smallies would sure beat sitting home.
[signature]
that sounds like one hog of a bass, nice. where are you finding all the bass at right now ? last year there was a bunch out on cemitry point area. have you been getting anything on the buzzbait this year ?? later chuck
[signature]
North side of cp. Deeper water yesterday. I have only caught 1 musky and bass on it so far. Had a few strikes and fallows but that's it. My good year was last year. My bass are coming on senkos(actually maniac's) and have had quite a few tigers hooked on them. Plus the perch won't leave them alone.
[signature]
holly smokes. thats alot of bass. i couldnt even buy one yesterday. lol. to bad we didnt see ya or know you were comming we could have pounded some together. next month is dc night eyes.
[signature]
Been hearin some rumors about dc. I might head up there next week.
[signature]
pm me. about dc. chuck and llyod are going tuesday. but i have some info for ya if you want it.
[signature]
Hey, what's the good word? Are your buddies looking for some company or not? I would love to fish it with someone who knows the lake and how to fish it. I will absolutely take your advice and info. Thanks alot.
[signature]
Nice report Brody. How were you rigging your senkos/worms?
[signature]
Wacky 4" maniac craw/orange with a blood red gammy. Most fish took it on the fall or when it was moved ever so slightly.
[signature]
I wanna be like Brody when I grow up! I miss fishin....[Sad]
[signature]
[reply]
I wanna be like Brody when I grow up! I miss fishin....[Sad] [/reply]

you got to be kidding me?[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
We need to get up there Monday or Tuesday.... You game? [cool]
[signature]
Probably monday. I am going to DC on tuesday.[Wink]
[signature]