Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-lake still fishing good.
after spending just about 2 week up there playing around. it is just nice up there right now temp's in the 70"s and frezzing in the mornning.there has been frost on the windows every morning. the only real bummer is the horse flys are getting bad up there right now.. if you got off on they will not bite ya but they are stil very Annoying to say the lest...

fishing has been great the last 5 days.. the morning bite has slowed down some. but in the evening the bite is great! the night before last i ran the battery out on the down riggers in about 1 1/2. and hit 3 fish that were right around 3 lbs.. not bad for E-lake. trolling is still the hot tickit there.. bait fishing is real slow right now.. jigging is good as well if you can stay over the fish.. the big W has been comeing in evey day around 11:00 in the afternoon and stays going tell about 5:00 then it die's right out.. perch flatfish,BOSS flatfish,strawberry flatfish, rainbow Zipfish,red&white spoon,spin-A-lure (silver or gold) tripletesers, needlefish, and gear and worm or minnow have all put fish in the boat.. i had to retire the rainbow zipfish! it finly broke in 2 places after around 200 or so fish.. so it had a good run.. just wish i know where to get another 1,2 or 10 of them [crazy].. midway down the lake still seams to be the hot spot..
[signature]
Heres a website with the lureshttp://www.foreandaftmarine.com/LURES.htm
[url "http://www.gofishin.com/index.cgi?fpage=product_search"]http://www.gofishin.com/index.cgi?fpage=product_search[/url]
[signature]
wow thanks!

sorry to the rest of ya guy's tho i got the last 6 rainbow prisem zipfish they had! [sly]

thanks again mactuna!!
[signature]
Such a tough life there fuzzy having to hang out and fish for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the report. My kids have been wanting to get some more minnows and do some fishing. Looks like a evening trip would be best.
[signature]
My Wife and I have never been to E Lake. Can you use a power boat, with no wake ? What species are in it ? Sorry for all the questions, always try too get input. As you can never have too much imfo. Sometimes you have to resort to all tactics.
[signature]
you know there is not even a no Wake zone on the whole lake.. lol it is a big lake about 2 mile's long. not good for wakeboarding or skiing tho.. lol it's to cold and not much room to turn..

yellowstone cutt's, rainbow trout, and now tiger trout.. (2 to 4 inch tiger trout)

i take my boat out all the time no problems it has 140 horse merc. the dirt road comeing in is a little ruff but not bad. once on the lake you will get to see one of the most beautifull lakes around.. it does not cost anything to camp or lounch a boat..
[signature]
yeah you would do better on a evening trip.. i think you would do better from the shour down on the south end.. for some reason the north end this year is being a bit of a dog.. there are fish down that way but there are soooo many minnows in there to that the fish are just not looking for food. all the fish have to do there is open there mouth and wait 3 seconds for a minnow to swim in.. way to much food in one spot down that way.

good luck to ya my friend!
[signature]