Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing lonehunter style !
[url "http://users3.ev1.net/~jtclay/fishin.htm"]http://users3.ev1.net/~jtclay/fishin.htm[/url]

my sister sent this to me , it's how she sees me !
[signature]
that,s somethin hahahaha you goin out today ??? i don,t belive it haha you wouldn,t git rid if the gun no more,n i would haha [Smile][Wink][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
that was truly funny i just showed my mom
[signature]
hey the lonehunter!!! guess who?? haha hey i showed jack that cartoon he loved it!! haha he,s got it on his computer now. ya know the the moose your ridin, haha well he put it on as a screen saver. and put it on mine too thanks haha we,re goin to a swap meet today for motorcycles it is like a flea market for motorccyles, well harleys anyways. it,s a good one. the sun said it was suppose to shine at noon today do i believe it??? louie the hound wants to go on the motorcycle. he has his bag all ready. we thru it on the floor and he starts goin craxy throwin it up in he air and tryin to crawl in it. haha what a mutt. anyways have fun today. we got our new hampshire licence yesterday so might go fishin on the way back. take care have fun mare laterneed coffee thsi mornin!!
[signature]
hey there lonewolf! you take your ma fishin huntin campin???? i took my son since he ws in diapers. he,s now 28. haha i love it and it,s somethin that brings ya closer together nature and the maker. it,s someme times you,ll never forgit. i know i don,t forget, i think of those days everyday. have fun take her fihin!!
[signature]
yea , detroit has the swapmeets 3 times a year , i always go to the first one every year ! see all my old brothers of the iron horse !

harley parts , leather and good buds ! what a way to spend a day !
[signature]
on the hunting guns mere , well , when you hit hard times ya gotta do what ya gotta do . i had to , but it just means that i gotta buld em' back up again . uncle sam wanted more than i had to give , one good thing thou , he still lets me buy more ! not like them other countrys don't let you .
[signature]
hey there ol pal of mine hahawe went for a good long ride. we went to henniker new hampshire from home in windsor vt yesterday bout 100 miles. FOR THE FIRST RIDE!! HAHA A LONG ONE ANYWAYS. i am hurtin! haha but i,m gonna go ,you know! louie the hound did end up goin. that little cuss, he,s a daddy,s boy alright. haha there were 5 others that went with us and on the way back we stopped and had a good feed and came home and all of us were beat for the first ride. hha louie is still sleepin!! haha i,m lucky i got up to git jack out to work. haha but anyways i,m sorry you had to git rid of your gun. i did,nt know. i know what your talkin bout though. i had to git rid of my beautiful ol ruger 44 magnum rifle when i came back to ma,s and a frechie,20 gauge shotgun. it was an italian gun the lightest gun they,d ever made in a shtgun. i paid 900.00 for it back bout 25 years ago. ain,t seen one since. actually donald got one too. i still haven,t seen one since,.but jack got me a nice 410-rossi -22 i love i just as much. i finally tried the 22. that sucker i hit what i want evrytime it is on> i thought it would be a pain at first to have to lug the little barrel but it,s not. i got a bag i put on in and throw it over my shoulder and it can go anywhere with me. jack went and got a 10-22 ruger couple weeks ago and he loves it so when squirell huntin comes now cliff jack and i can go togethr. or rabbit huntin. that will be cool. but you,ll find a good deal maybe on the same gun again. i know you will. but i hear ya. ya still got the memeries. turkey huntin,s soon up here. i got to check. i forget haven,t done much turkey huntin but gonna. well guess run my mouth enough haha we didn,t git to the swap meet in time yesterday but this weekend is this keene one so we,ll git goin earlier to tht one haha. later go fishin!! mare
[signature]