Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat stolen YAKIMA area!!!
A buddy from another fishing forum had his boat stolen fron his house. If you see this unique sled please contact law enforcement authorities. Here is his post from Steelheader.net with a picture...

"Came home from work today to find someone had backed down my driveway in Yakima and stole my 21ft Alumaweld Super Vee Pro. I don't know if they took it to part it out or if they just REALLY needed to do some springer fishing. Anyway if all of you who fish Drano, the Wind and the other areas of the NW could please keep an eye out I would be very appreciative. It is a 2002 White 1/2 paint. What makes this boat a little unique is that the big motor is a Mercury 250HP two stroke blue stripe (saltwater). I've not seen many, if any boats the year and color of mine with a 250HP on them. It is also equipped with a 9.9HP kicker. It also only has two of the four seats mounted in it. Thanks for your help."
[inline Transom.jpg]
[signature]
The boat was reported in the Portland area. Anyone fishing the Drano/Wind River area, please keep your eye out for it and call the Police if you see it.
[signature]
The boat has been recovered. The main motor was listed on a Craig's List in Oregon, and the guy selling it was arrested. The hull and trailer were found stashed in an apple orchard near Yakima. It was not badly damaged, and he will be fishing out of it again soon. He just needs to get the motor back from the Police.
[signature]
[cool]
[signature]
What people will do now days for a buck, always garage mine take care[Wink]
[signature]