Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dough bait recipies
[cool][size 1] Hey fellow anglers,

I am looking for some dough bait recipies. Could you help me out?? Just think, there may be other readers out there that would like some recipies but are too shy to ask. Lets do it for their benifit as well. Thanks a bunch.[cool] [/size]
dough bait recipes have been any who have them anglers big secret i myself would like someone to share there great secrets
[signature]
Hey there anglerp, Feel free to grab any from the other posts. There are quite a few on the Michigan board and you can check around the general board. Good Luck.
[signature]
here is one for just for you pattie, this one I like to call a box lunch.

in a snack baggie place in one half cup of self rising flower

place that bag in a box just big enough to to hold it, a maceroni and cheese box will work just fine.

take one can of potted meet and place that in the box as well.

stick also in the box a plastic spoon or an old metal one.

when you get to your site scoop the potted meat out of the can and place it in the bag with the flower. add just enough water so you can make a dough ball, add just a tiny bit of water at a time. if it gets to wet it wont stay on your hook. you want it wetter than a biscut dough but no were near as wet as a dumbling dough.

put it on a hook and reel-em in[Wink]
[signature]
Hey thats great guys thanks THeres something just so great about getting out there and trying anything new out there on gos the search for some of the greatest fish catching secrets lol or not so secret :}...
[signature]