Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Fishing Guide
Hey Guys, 

I've got a friend coming into town this Thursday for a veteran non profit fundraiser that's on Saturday. We were thinking he would be down at Fieldcraft Survival for a podcast on Friday but it sounds like that's off now. 

So another thing he mentioned is he would love to fly fish while he's here. I just started last spring and haven't really figured things out yet. Looking for someone that could take us out this Friday 17 May. I live in Farr West but we could travel. I have two 9' rods with line. One does need a new leader but I can have that ready by then. 

Let me know.
If I lived up North, I'd get ya on some...good luck to ya! If you're ever down South and need some spots and tips, hit me up!
Working Friday but hope you can get him out
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Going to be hard to find fishable water in the rivers with the runoff. Your best bet would be to drown some leech patterns at local reservoirs like East Canyon, Rockport, Deer Creek, Jordanelle or the absolute best chance you'd have would be Strawberry.
If you want to fish a stream you have very limited options right now. About the only place I'd try right now is utilizing the WIA spots on the Weber between Wanship and Echo. Otherwise it Stillwater.