Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Cat Contest
First day fishing... Caught this cat within the first half hour of fishing today on the Bear River. It was a windy day and the wind decided to take my placard flying, landing it in the river while I was getting the camera ready to snap my picture. Didn't have time to get it laminated before fishing today, so it flew away pretty easily. (#@!$) I might have thought one of 'those' words... Snapped the picture anyway, glad I did because didn't get another bite.  Note to self: Have a laminated placard securely anchored next time!

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-23-2024, 02:02 AM)BiggerBait Wrote: First day fishing... Caught this cat within the first half hour of fishing today on the Bear River. It was a windy day and the wind decided to take my placard flying, landing it in the river while I was getting the camera ready to snap my picture. Didn't have time to get it laminated before fishing today, so it flew away pretty easily. (#@!$) I might have thought one of 'those' words... Snapped the picture anyway, glad I did because didn't get another bite.  Note to self: Have a laminated placard securely anchored next time!

Hi BB,

That looks like a great cat! We usually allow a little leeway for lost placards. However, I can't score a fish if there are no lines and numbers to score it with and it I can't see where both ends touch the bump board.

You might have just shared the picture for fun, but if you want that fish entered I hope you have other pictures.

Thanks, Jim