Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Watching Football This Weekend?
There is some great match ups this weekend. What do you think of some of the games.

Green Bay at Tampa Bay - Great old division rivalry now playing in thier new divisions, but should still be a great game. Green Bay coming off a loss last weekend to Minnesota doesn't want to lose 2 in a row. And Tamp would love to stick it to Green Bay. Plus with Tampa in a tough divisional race they can't afford to lose.... especially at home.

Buffalo at New York Jets - Great divisional rival. Buffalo looks like they are going to wait til next year, but New York is starting to rise up while New England and Miami struggle. Buffalo would love to stick it to the Jes, but I find that the home team usually wins this game.

Tennessee at Baltimore - Another old division rival that have separated under the new alignment, but this should be a great game just because these teams define hard nose football. Tennessee has won a couple and is looking like a sure thing to make the playoffs, as long as, they can beat out Indianapolis.

San Diego at Miami - This is a great game for playoff implications. Miami needs it cause they are in a tight divisional race. San Diego want it cause it pretty much gives them a sure Wild Card berth if anything. Look for a great game here.

Philedelphia at San Francisco - The Monday Night Game - Too bad for Philly that McNabb is out. I would pick San Fran regardless, bot now with Dovovan out San Fran should easily win this one. They are playing for Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs.

Oakland at Arizona - I only mention this one because the Raiders are my team. Last year they were shocked by the Cardinals, but with David Boston out for the season, half their offense went out with him. Oakland is resurging and I'm sure the remember last season, plus they know they can't afford to lose any more. GO RAIDERS!!

Who do you like this weekend, and who is your team?

Sean
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching Football This Weekend? - by shewicker - 11-22-2002, 05:30 PM