Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sportsman Ship and Bass Clubs
[size 2][font "Courier New"]Sportsman Ship[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]Last week while I was on Lake Perris in my float tube [/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I was metering fish like crazy; a couple of guys in a Bass Tracker came over and pushed me out of my spot.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]Of course I moved I am not stupid.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I was a little pissed but hey it's a big lake and I am recovering from a kidney surgery so who needs the haste.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I was off 25 to 300 from them when a couple of other guys floated buy, the guy in the Bass Tracker got really mad, stated yelling for them to move off [/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I didn't get it, he felt like he owned the lake.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]The others guys backed up I even had to move.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]The bass tracker moved even closer to the other guys I couldn't figure this out.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]What we do as sportsmen affects everyone.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I seen the guys drinking and I just figured I would stay out of there way.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]Beside my float tube was no match for that big Bass boat.[/font][/size]

I think he was a good sport before he brought the boat; I learned later he was in a tournament and must have been under some pressure
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Sportsman Ship and Bass Clubs - by Taipan - 07-27-2003, 12:48 AM