Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW Oregon's best kept..
Don't tell anyone about how great the fishing is.. I was told that the better fishing has not yet started yet, I HAVE Fished more then ten days and not hit the same water..

Went out of Bandon Harbor and got 7 types of fish from my biggest Ling Cod to some with more pokes then a cactus..
And the bass fishing rivers lakes they all have them, Small mouth only up to just over three pounds and largemouth up to five..Even hooked a big trout (still head) one other fisherman called it, but it all but spooled me when it ran down river and got off..
Got to get to know what the names are of the rivers and lakes..I am back in Utah now but will be heading back to Oregon soon..
[signature]
Sounds like you are finding out where all the fish are there Cliff. Have they started building your house yet?
[signature]
Not yet.. Having trouble, it seems that the name had to be changed on the road in 1999 so we can't get the address to get the permits, they want $990.00 to change the name..Their are four other houses already but they want us to pay for the name change..[:p]
[signature]
Well that's too bad, sounds like they are picking on the newcomer to fix a long standing problem. I guess you could contact the other 4 houses owners on that street to see if they would split the cost with you.
[signature]
I will make a few calls and find out if it is on the up an up..
[signature]