Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new "cat in the hat " movie
Parents , Do yourself a favor , don't get it !

that piece of garbage is not worth picking out of the gutter .

within a few minutes of it's start i had to turn it off from the kids , disgusting "mature " play on words thru out the whole thing ! even a schene where the cat turns the mother's photo into a centerfold .

i can't belive universal studios thinks this is the kind of stuff we responsible parents want our kids to see and hear . there targeting our kids and making them think that "almost adult language" is acceptiable , much like a child preditor would do .

my opinion , tar , feathers , and the business end of a lousieville slugger is what the producer of that junk needs . because this is a family friendly site , i am holding back on what i'de really like to see happen to the mental midget .

dr. suesse never intended his stories to be told like this .
[signature]
THANKS FOR THE WARNING MY BOYS LOVE THE CAT IN THE HAT GUESS THEY WON'T SEE THAT MOVIE.
[signature]
Hey lonehunter

i totally agree with you...there were alot of joke that were for the parents that might not have been appropiate for a kids movie.
[signature]
Yeah I kind of got the feeling that was what was going on in the previews. I like it when they make movies that adults can enjoy with their kids, but when it starts to have sexual overtones, that's not cool.

Thanks for the warning, my girl is two, so I can get ahold of the can of worms before it's opened. As for my 9 year old she lives with her Mom in Vegas, so I she might have some splainin to do.
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up on the movie. I will not bother to waste my money on it. Maybe I'll just rent Benji or Ben Hur or something worthwhile to watch.
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up... I was wondering about it becasue I never heard any reviews about it. I wasn't impressed at all by the Grinch either.....
[signature]
cat in the hat was worse , i think it would be close compairison to NYPD BLUES and i wouldn't let a little kid watch something like that .
[signature]