Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview fishing this morning
[red] I went to Pineview this morning to try to catch up on some fishing. Didn't care what bit. Got on the water around 7:15am, there were already some boats on the water when I got there. Started out at Browning Point and made the loop over towards cemetary Point trolling for the Great Musky. [/red]
[#ff0000] Trolling speed was 3.0 to 3.5 mph , sorry I don't remember the water temp. I never got a bite as a matter of fact I didn't see anything on the fishfinder either. So I decided to head over to the Narrows for some smallmouth action when I noticed Petty on the water so we hooked up and shot the bull for a minute and and then moved over to the narrows.[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000] Met Yper and son over by the dam and MGB, always good to meet up with Mike. I know there were other BFT'ers right there but I didn't know who they were, sorry. Any I thought that I thought that I had caugth a Musky I was reeling like crazy and then it acted like a snag, anyway turned out that the wind was turning me around and I had caugth my anchor rope , DUH. I had a good time on the water regardless and I needed to get the boat out anyway.[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000] AFDan52[/#ff0000]
[signature]
Thanks for the report Dan, too bad the catching wasn't better. Did you see anyone else catching any fish?
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] [red][size 2]Actully, I thought I heard that CBR had caught a musky float tube. Got a little exciting for a minute. But that was it.[/size][/red][/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] AFDan52[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
It was good to see you again Dan. After seening you I took a run down the narrows and back and then I left. I launched at 7:00 and left at 12:30, must of just missed you at the boat ramp. The wind was alittle tricky today with those gusts picking up, it took alittle extra effort to keep the boat straight. There where afew BFT members on the water today I seen P4L,Yper&son,cclaeys,CPR and I cant remember the guys names in the yellow boat. I ended up with a couple smallmouth but could'nt hook up with a muskie to day.
[signature]
nice smallie... did you pick it up trolling or casting??? just curious.
JOe
[signature]
I caught him trolling threw the narrows. I also caught another one trolling by cemetery point.
[signature]
hey mike. looks like the musky season is wearing down i guess. we went up to strawberry today. you up for a trip up there sometime?
[signature]
I am always wanting to go to strawberry. I am planning on going to bear lake next saturday. How about the weekend after that.
[signature]
that could work. this weekend ill be in wyoming. the next weekend i was thinking of going to bear lake. or strawberry would work to. i found a spot with some massive cutts moving around there.
[signature]