Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another The secret spot (Report)
well went to the secret spot again today.. Tubedude and coldfooter came down as well..
fishing was realy slow today!! tubedude hook the first one and got to the hole and let it go..then i hook the next one and got it in and on the ice.. coldfooter went home with out.. sorry Don.. maybe next time..

WARNING: to all who know about the secret spot keep a good eye on the wether the next day or two.. if it dont cool off and get down right cold soon there is not going to be safe ice on the lake!! was getting realy soft today and is only 3" think..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
[cool]Tomorrow is going to be warm again (mid 40's in the valley...the warm before the storm[pirate]) then it's going to rain changing to snow tuesday night, and then lots of snow off and on for the next two weeks or so. Sounds like that place may be unsafe till the temps drop again after these snow storms, unless it gets a lot colder at this res. like it does at Strawberry, but I don't think it's that high in elevation, is it? I'd stay off of it for a couple weeks if I were everyone thinking of going up there.
[signature]
nice fish fuzzy
hey i caught my first cutt through the ice with a minnow. what a charge. slammed it like a freight train. i got a couple other hits but i missed. i'm hooked on minnows now.
[signature]
Hey not a problem Ron. Somedays we win somedays we dont. Besides I'd have nailed one if,,,,,[laugh]
[signature]