Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brads first day
back again hope theres no limit to the post if so i bet someone will tell me. hope not this is fun. went out on the columbia again today and had a take down that got off some how, boy wouldnt you like to figure that one out. we also got a 20 lb native that i let my friends boy brad play for a while ,hes on spring break.it was his first day out and he at least got to play one.then we sat there till 1 pm and nothing else but a friend on the inside got a 18 lb keeper, after he had only been there a half hour.it was a little wet this morning but a great day after 8. more later on the fish

jim
[signature]
No limit on posts, keep them coming. It is good to have you on this site to add to the activity here. I enjoy reading your posts, someday I want to head up your way and chase some of those runners.
[signature]
let me know when you come up i'll show you where to go

jim
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000a0][size 3]What time of year is best. That would be great to have some help on where to go and how to fish there. I appreciate the offer. [/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[signature]
springer's now till june they get up to 40-50 + lbs and you can only keep the fin clipped ones and there a thrill and a half.after that summer steelhead and thats a blast from the past i hooked over 150 fish in 2 months. just like the springers,you have to release all the wild fish and can only keep the fin clipped hatchery fish but theres a lot of them and its so nice to fish in your t-shirts and shorts, unlike this time of year when you have to have the heater running.after the summer steelhead we start on august 1st for the large and i mean large(last yr we heard of a 82 but never really saw it).but we did see a few 60+ and a lot of over 50, and then you can keep all you chatch, fin or no fin. and the stergon is best in the winter because they have it now so that you can not keep any. you have to release all of them till july or so. so i guess it depends on what you want to fish for?? cause here there's always somthing to go out and enjoy the day for.let me know

jim
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000a0][size 3]Man I need to get planning a trip up to see family up there. I am going to try to plan a trip up there this year sometime, I hope it works out. I will post when I get a time arranged to go and hopefully get into some of those giants you are talking about. Sounds like you have the routine figured out there, I will definately be asking for help when I go. Thanks for the great information, you are an asset to this site. Keep up the good work.[/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[signature]