Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 weight rod for sale
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Orvis TLS Pro Guide (Power Matrix) 9 foot 5wt. 4 piece tip flex 9.5. Full 25 yr warranty. Tube. Been used a couple of times but in NEW shape.
$200. plus shipping.
FG[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
..why are you selling your 5 wt?? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
actually.. more legitimate question is what is the difference between the pro guide and their newer power flex???

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I am selling it because I don't use it. I am 4wt. and 6wt.
There is no difference in the Pro Guide and the Power Matrix. When they first cam out with the new Trident, it was called the Pro Guide. Legal issue I think on the name forced them into changing it to the Power Matrix. There was only a few made with the first name which I am not sure if in the furture it will add value to the rod or not. I know this one was $400+ new and now they are $350. Not sure why there either. It is a great deal though.
[signature]
... I know it is a good deal... I checked on line and your right on the money on the cost.. whoever buys it from you is easily looking at a 100.00 savings.. or close to it..

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Oh come on now MacFly give the lady a break. You know that you will need a 5wt eventually.[/size][/green][/font] [Wink][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=33902;][Image: fish-on.gif][/center]
[signature]
Actually, $150. It is a 4 piece.
http://www.orvis.com/store/product_choic...at_id=7907
[signature]
okay okay... I stand corrected sis.. 150.00.. but.. with the cost of shipping in your area.............................. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Probably around $10. to $15.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I tell you what, I will change the price to HALF PRICE plus shipping.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]That is $175. (plus shipping)[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Just have Mac send you his credit card #. That will allow you to put him on your rod of the month club.[cool]

I'm sure he would love to see the confirmation email each month as you notify him of his latest purchase.[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
LMAO sorry, but it is called liquidate, for home improvements. I have a house I have to fix up and sell.
BUT, the Rod has been SOLD!
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]He who hesitates is lost.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
...dang I got here late.. things happen when there is a great deal in the air.. main reason I hesitated was .. did I really need an extra rod.. I am glad you got it sold.. and I wish the lucky person who made the deal with great fishing with their new purchase.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Oh I know he will. It was Riverdog from the Utah site. He fishes all the time and bought one of the nets I had also.
Heading out on a trip and that was exactly what he needed. Right on!
[signature]
...congrats to both of you.. hope he catches lots of fish on his new acquisition..[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
It is a tough call when selling used equipment. I prefer to use the word "Experienced". hee hee.
[signature]
how bout certified pre owned .. like Lexus does.. lol..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That one sounds to hokey pokey to me.[crazy]
[signature]
oh now you are bringing poky-mon into it.. geeezzzzeee [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]