Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing in Alabama
we have 5 lakes stocked with bass and bream. Biggest bass caught was 14 lbs.. We let you keep fish too. We also have lodging and food.
[signature]
thats encurraging news,

where abouts you located?

do you have prices for your camp?
[signature]
We are located just south of Union Springs, Alabama. As far as pricing goes we have daily rates as well as overnight rates, etc... It depends what you would be interested in as far as food and lodging. A daily rate would be $100.00 with no lodging or food but we would provide a boat and a trolling motor. We also offer mountain biking, camping, hiking, family re-unions, corporate events, and more. You could camp and fish or get an all inclusive package which would give you lodging and meals. The main thing I like to imply is the peacefulness. It is quiet here and I like having one group here at a time and keeping it simple. I would love to chat anytime just give me a call at 757-293-8421.
[signature]
thanks for the aditional info,

I my self am not planning a trip any time soon, but I am sure our readers would like to be kept up dated on how things are doing on your waters...

so when you get fishing reports from your guest, be sure to post them here. [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]