Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAV Fishing Day Meeting
Any and all that are team leaders I could not get a hold of the one person at Sportsman's to hold the meeting there so we can have it this one time at Fish Tech at 6200so. and 2000 east...On the 20 of Oct..At 6:00 to 7:00pm...

Please try to be there we have lots to go over, We need only teem leaders or there representatives...

I am sending out E-mails to all I have if you don't get one from me and you are a team leader or representatives please show up we need as many to show up as we can get...
Thanks..
[signature]
Cliff, in the future you need to post all of these threads on the, [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?forum=111"]"Utah events and get together board"[/url]. According to the rules, you are not allowed to work out the details of an upcoming event on the main Utah board unless the event is in the next
three months.
[signature]
I didn't know this board was or where it was till now...

Does BFT want to help with this event???
[signature]
I have told you about this board several times Cliff and given you the links to it as well but to answer you question, I thought we were helping out with the DAV event . You used the site on the last event to raise support through volunteers and finanial aid. Now we have allowed the setup of the team leaders and even when a problem came up we allowed it to be worked out on the main board but we ask that you conduct the rest of the planning on this board or through PM's or Emails. As long as you give a link, to this board, to all the Team members, there should not be a problem with using this board to work out the details of next years event.
Did you have something else that you wanted BFT to help with, concerning the event?
[signature]