Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I don't know how much time i will have tomorrow because i am making the turkey and quite a few other things starting tonight so i dont think i will be able to check the forum tomorrow so i will say it now. I am very thankful for my wife and my kids with out them i would be nothing.I am also thankful for being able to spend as much time as i do in the outdoors. fishing, hunting, hiking, etc. have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!! and be safe ladies and gents weather and roads are bad all over the place so please be extra careful this holiday.

P.S. last not least i am thankful for such a great bunch of friends that i get to talk with on a daily bases on this forum. i have learned so much from other members on here it blows my mind every day how much you guys have changed my fishing in Idaho. thanks for being the best members on the forums guys!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
I would also like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the Members . I love this forum I have learned so much from the information and enjoyed my time here . Thanks Curt G.
[signature]
I am extremely thankful that my son made it in from AZ yesterday driving through all the bad weather. Needless to say I was glued to the road and weather reports all day and saying quite a few prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!![Smile]
[signature]
Thanks for starting this thread chromejunky. I too am very grateful for my family and the lifestyle we have here in Idaho. I hope everybody has a wonderful day.

Windriver
[signature]
happy thanksgiving every one make it a good one and be safe on the roads this year they are bad......
[signature]
I am very thankfull for all Our LORD has done for me and my family and all of the family I have

I am thankfull for all you guys and the time we share together discussing some things we enjoy so much.

I am thankfull that I can enjoy all the freedoms we have here and all the outdoor beauty we have.
[signature]
Well said panfish ! I feel the same ! " All the best "
[signature]