Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbia river Herman creek.
Well The Anglers in there hip boots lined Herman creek this weekend on the upper Columbia with the fish numbers in the thousands. unfortenatly the bite was off ..It seemed all were doing well but with numbers like that SNAG. Gee i wish those fish would get hungry lol.............
[signature]
I went to Chinook, WA across from Hammond, OR on the mouth of the Columbia, Sunday with two guys from work. We launch about 6:00 am. We catch one little Chinook "shaker" around 7:00 am and release him. Then we suffered through sheets of rain until about 11:00 am until we moved over to the Bridge and "back trolled" the current under the bridge and things started to change. We hook into three Silvers, then over the next 4 hours we landed 4 more Silvers and decided we had had a long enough day. Red was the color of the day. Everyone we saw and talk to had caught a Silver on a red flasher.

Chromer
[signature]
That is so great i wish i could get some action like that i am stuck on the bank and lately the bank has not been producing mabe my luck will change soon dont think i could be doin anything wrong using same rig as other bankers and ther luck has not been well ither thanks for the report what fun....
[signature]