Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A real goast Story

[size 3]A young linen worker, named Helena Blunden, died after a tragic fall in a Belfast mill in 1912. There are many people who believe she still haunts the mill today. The printing company which is now based in the mill building alerted us to unusual, eerie encounters with a ghostly inhabitant. [/size]

[font "Courier"][size 3]Visitors to Irelandseye.com were invited on the GhostWatch to view a [/size][/font][font "Courier"][size 3]live broadcast[/size][/font][size 3][font "Courier"] by web camera from a room in the linen mill and to report if they witnessed unusual, strange events. The web camera has been running 24 hours a day, seven days a week and has attracted some two million visitors. We have published visitors' reports throughout the year and continued to research the history of the mill.[/font][/size] [center][size 3][font "Courier"]
[font "courier, courier new, arial"][#ffffff][size 3]
[Image: webcam32.jpg] [Image: spacer.gif][/size][/#ffffff][/font][/font][/size][/center] [center][size 3][font "Courier"]this picture updates every 30 seconds.[/font][/size][/center] [center][size 3][font "Courier"]Happy Hauntings & a safe[/font][/size][/center] [center][font "Courier"][size 3]Happy Halloween[/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
[size 2]This version of this page requires the ability to run Java. If you can't see anything or if you want to copy the picture [/size][url "http://www.irelandseye.com/ghost/webcam/gwatchnj.shtm"][#606420][size 2]Click here[/size][/#606420][/url][size 2] for a non-Java version. [/size]

This room is used only occasionally. This is a live video and the picture will be updated every 30 seconds. We need your help in looking out for anything unusual in this print works.

Please help report your observations by clicking on one of the buttons below, this will send us a short message recording the time of your visit and whether or not you saw something - we will write to you later to let you know the results.

Please note that it is just as valuable to know that you saw nothing unusual as to report seeing something.
[signature]
Hey Dave, That is a pretty good site. Alot of interesting facts too. I just can't see myself watching that webcam for 4 hrs like others reported. They must not have beeen fishing people.
[signature]
lol I know what you mean,

I did not have to wait long last night before I saw the fase of the ghost show up in the upper left hand corner. I tuned on the ball game and I watched the picture at the same time. other wise I could not look at the picture at all with out going blind from staring at it.

not only did I see the ghost it messed with my computer as well. my computer wants to log back on to that site, I think she is trying to show me something. wished they showed a bigger picture with a better resolution. I might be able to pick up what she is trying to show me. I got a hunch who ever the spirite is she was murdered and was hit from behind in the back of the head and she is still there looking for the murder wepon. I think that the wepon is still there and she is connected to it, not being able to rest till she knows what hit her.

at any rate these are the vibes I am getting from looking at the feed. SPOOKIEEE!!!
[signature]
I'm not very superstitious, so I have a hard time believing any of it.
[signature]
B[shocked][shocked]H !

got cha' ![Wink]
[signature]
I have done some ghost hunting. and have seen some pretty freaky things in pictures and heard some crazy things on voice recordings some of it is really cool. but I will have to check out this but I also don't have time to watch for four hours but if I get a chance I will watch and see if I can see anything.
[signature]
and this is said by a man who uses the most superstious of all animals as a simble in his signiture and his user name [Wink] knock on wood..... good thing kats have nine lives...
[signature]
lol dont spend your time over there, you can watch from here. and if you see any thing let us know.[shocked]ooooooooo
I must have been blind when I said your sig was a cat, I just saw the horns, sorry about that. it looked like a michigan bob cat.

well you can see I got halloween on the brain. that time of year dont ya know.....

have a happy one...
[signature]
LOL. At first I thought you meant cat because my username is cat_man. It refers to catfish though. I just changed the picture to a mule deer because this week is the deer hunt here in Utah. Not that there are any deer left after 5 years of drought!
[signature]