Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any gun fanatics here?
Just checking if there is anyone on here that shares the same intrest as I do. Im a gun fan all different types. Im really into target shooting. At the moment im trying to set my own personal goal of 1000 meters. Im trying to do so with a winchester M-70 with a pre64 action. It is chambered in 7.62-51 its the M-70 super blackout. I know it is very capable of doing so just im not up to it yet.. Im looking to get when possible a noreen ULR 416 barret with the 32" bbl. Why such a large calibre well because I like doing long distance shooting. And a ULR 416 is capable of a mile. And the 416 is about $1.50 cheaper to shoot then a 50bmg. So any way any one here like to do the same things or like to collect guns? If so what kind of shooting and what kind of GUNS do you like to collect?
[signature]
If it's not clear yet that I'm a gun nut, then I haven't done my part. [Wink]. I love guns and shooting, but my collection is much smaller than I'd like. My person best kill shot on an animal is about 600-650 yards, can't be certain, but it sure wasn't a OSOK. My best OSOK was 521 on a elk. I haven't tried at 1000 on targets or anything, but I know that would be a stretch for me. I'd love to hear more about your .416 when you get, how/what you're doing with it, etc.
[signature]
Well I dont plan on doing much other than targets with it. Mostly because its a 30+ pound gun.. If you can go to www.onlylongrange.com thats where you will find the ULR maybe I might try and use it on a whistling pig out at some distance. But it will have to.be worth the 6 dollars worth of lead.
[signature]
Well you see there was this boating accident[Wink] and they all are lost at sea[Wink]
[signature]