Fishing Forum
Lake X GrandMaMa - Printable Version

+- Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Utah Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=386)
+--- Forum: Pineview, Jordanelle and Deer creek Fish Report Archive (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Lake X GrandMaMa (/showthread.php?tid=360498)

Lake X GrandMaMa - tomegun - 09-01-2007

Rodney Hurst's 22 1/4 8lb smallie. This is the biggest smallmouth I ever seen. Again, I'm just the humble lil photographer. 5" swimbait, mid morning. He's been trying for over a month to catch some big ladies. He got two 5's, a better 4, and a couple 2lbers before heading home.
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - signalfool - 09-01-2007

nice fish, like pulling in a tree stump[Wink]
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - mactuna - 09-01-2007

Nice fat and healthy fish. What Lb test were you using ?
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - CROSSINEYES - 09-01-2007

wow now thats a bif smallie. looks twice as big as the current c n r record fish. things that make one go hmmmm?????[shocked][unimpressed][Wink][mad][crazy][crazy][crazy]. thanx for thowing that up. that fish has awsume markings.
[signature]

Re: [CROSSINEYES] Lake X GrandMaMa - tomegun - 09-01-2007

He used a Yamamoto brand of 12lb fluorocarbon, methinks.

[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - BearLakeMack - 09-02-2007

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]That is one sweet fish; even if I'm not a bass guy! Congrats![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - kastmaster - 09-02-2007

Nice fish! Was that the call that you got while you were at the PWC area? Didn't recognize you there at first but good to see you again. Were you guys having a tournament?

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - southut46 - 09-02-2007

That is an amazing fish. The markings are incredible. Congratulations
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - Majja - 09-02-2007

Wow those are two of the prettiest fish I have seen, congrats to the fisherman.
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - wiperhunter2 - 09-02-2007

Thanks for posting up Tommy, that looks a lot bigger than the current record, sounds like Rodney had a great day. If you were the photographer does that mean you didn't do any fishing[Wink]?
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - Playas44 - 09-02-2007

WOW!!!
Nice fish!
Thanks for sharing.
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - Theekillerbee - 09-02-2007

What a great fish sir Tommegun! I'll bet it was a rush just being on the same boat! Very cool.
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - Marshall_Law - 09-02-2007

that has to be the biggest bass I have ever seen. WOW !! Congrats !
[signature]

Re: [ScottyP] Lake X GrandMaMa - loomislover - 09-03-2007

I caught the fish using a GLoomis heavy action spinnerbait rod with 14lb Sugio and a Abu Garcia Revo STX reel [if anyone cares]. The bait is a handpoured Lake X swimbait that I call the Baby X. It is a knock off of an older swimbait, only better. I made a few modifications to the bait to suit my style of fishing. It isn't a magic mojo bullet, but it works.

As for the other nonsense, it is just that, nonsense. I say earn it on the water not on an internet chat board.

P.S. I didn't use a net.........
[signature]

Re: [loomislover] Lake X GrandMaMa - UTBASS - 09-03-2007

Nice phish Rod! Toooaaaaddd!
[signature]

Re: [CROSSINEYES] Lake X GrandMaMa - CROSSINEYES - 09-03-2007

[sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][sly]
LMAOSDHRD. THE BOARD HAS BEEN A LITLE SLOW LATELY. NICE WORK GUY,S. LIFE IS SO FUN I LOVE IT. THE SMARTER GUYS MIGHT BE FISHING BUT THE GAMES GO ON. HAVE A GOOD HOLLIDAY GUYS. KEN

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3](Edit)Too many Smiley faces make the post too wide. BLM[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]

Re: [loomislover] Lake X GrandMaMa - petty4life - 09-03-2007

Very nice fish Rod
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - SKEETER2 - 09-04-2007

I've looked at the picture 50 times I just can't stop looking!
Nice fish!
And as for all the other B.S. can't we just drop it?
Lets get Predator back.
[signature]

Re: [loomislover] Lake X GrandMaMa - Wyobraz - 09-04-2007

[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Holy Crap man that is one monster of a fish. Congrats on catching such a fine specimen. You made this Trout guy want to go Bass fishing at least for a minute.LOL[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Later,[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]

Re: [tomegun] Lake X GrandMaMa - fsh4fun05 - 09-04-2007

Despite all the bs, that is a nice fish. No, that's a damn nice fish. That's what it's all about, right there. Some people like to catch fish, some like to catch a certain species, others target the one in said picture. Good job, and yes I'm jealous. I'm not going point fingers at others and stir up the pot but I think I would have looked better holding that fish.[Tongue].
[signature]