Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licence Question
Just curious and not trying to Stir anything up . If I buy a three year hunting and fishing license, and then a new job makes me move out of state for work . Is it still good for the 3 years . Same thing if I bought a life time license. Is it good for life even if i move to another state for work after collage? I have lived in Idaho and worked in the same plant in Shelley for 43.5 years and have been retired for 3 years and am not leaving the state . Just curious.
[signature]
I found the answer to 1 of my questions. A lifetime licence stays good no matter where you live . But if you are not a resident you have to buy non resident tags .
[signature]
You are correct about the lifetime. I have no idea about the 3 year. That is a really good question.
[signature]
I bet it is the same as the lifetime rule .
[signature]
Would make sense, I guess.
[signature]
Be aware that if you have a lifetime license and have moved and you buy a instate license in that state it will void your Idaho lifetime license.
[signature]
That's not the way it reads in the regulations. The license stays good . But if you are no longer a resident you must pay nonresident tag fees .
[signature]
Like I said at the start of this post . It won't effect me . I was just curious. This year I gotta my senior license $ 11.50 for a combo . It cost more for my two pole permit .
[signature]