Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for New Fishing Spots on the Beach?

Hey there guys,

I was checking out the local library and I saw a couple of books/guides related to 'beach diving in California'. I'm a salt tuber and this little book gave me a whole bunch of new places to launch and fish from my tube. The books has a diagram of the underwater structure for each area, a map of the beach and how you get there.

Last Updated: Feb 12 04

Here' a number of books that the tuber and shore angler might want to check out.

Diving and Snorkeling Guide to Southern California
By: Darren Douglass

Southern California's Best Beach Dives
By: Dale and Kim Sheckler

[red] Updated Editon[/red]
The Diver's Guide to Southern California's Best Beach Dives
Published by: Saint Brenden Corporation

California Beaches
Published by: Foghorn Outdoors

California Coastal Access
Published by: California Coastal Commission

The Complete Guide to California Beaches
By: Parke Puterbaugh

Exploring Southern California Beaches
By: David Crowell

JapanRon
[signature]
JapanRon, I just moved from San Diego, and a big group of people used to kayak fish of off the beach in La Jolla, P.B. or O.B. If you have any questions on where they are I will let you know.
[signature]

Hi there Daniel,

Much appreciated, I just may take you up on that one of these days. Sorry to hear about your leaving SD. It might be real fun to learn Mission Bay's fishing spots and the kelp beds via kayak!

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey Ron, have u gotten a Yak yet? If not, I hear that there is a good place to get them very very very very cheap. I'll PM u with exact details

Aaron G
[signature]

Hey there dh_tubinaaron,

Check out the books titles I've added to my original post as they've got tube launch sites that are absolute, most wonderful 'killers'. These books are in the library so....

JapanRon
[signature]