Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon May 13
I headed to the Lindon marina Saturday morning when a friend brought his 12' semi V boat over from Wyoming. He told me he just wanted to catch fish so I figured Utah Lake was the ticket.
We were met with 15 mph winds and huge waves so the ride from the marina to the creek mouth was pretty sketchy but we made it only getting wet from wave splashes.
There were a few other fisherman at the creek and everyone was catching, some faster than others. I stayed from around noon till 5:30 and had a great time. We got two dozen whities, 4 chunky bullhead, one small cat and a nice Walleye. We were throwing Crappie marabou jigs for the White Bass and that's what I hooked the Eye on. It was quite a fight on an ultralight. Walleye, hash browns and fried eggs was an excellent breakfast.
Thanks to the three other boaters who let us fish near you guys.
[signature]
Nice report! Thanks for posting it and the picture of that toothy critter. It looks like the quieted down a little before you went home. I'm glad you could show your friend from WYO a good trip and he was able to get home safely[Wink]
[signature]