Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room wanted
Hiya, guys!

I have a huge favor to ask. I need to find a place to live in SLC (the closer to University hospital, the better!). If you, or anybody you know that I would be safe with, could take me in as a room mate, I would be so grateful! My sister doesn’t want me going through classifieds and living with strangers. I figured BFT people aren’t strangers! Wink

I can pay $250 per month cash or direct deposit to bank account. I can also help out with cooking, some house chores and errands, watch the house while you’re away, and other stuff to earn my keep. I don’t even need a whole room to myself – right now I’m living in a basement, with my bed tucked away in a corner and my clothes in a couple plastic storage bins. I’m on the government housing list, but it’s a 2+ year wait.

I just need a roof over my head closer to better care, as the hospital I currently go to for emergencies is not equipped to handle my complex case and they always either transport me to UofU anyway, or send me home still having trouble. Plus I go to regular clinic appointments every couple of months, and it takes me an hour to drive each way in good traffic…I’d rather do under half an hour! Wink

I do have 2 cats, and would like to bring them both. But if I need to leave one behind, I can… the other one is a documented emotional support animal. But they are used to being locked in a room and not roaming the house, if that also goes in my favor. Both box trained, healthy, and quiet (no racing around at 3am! They’re both older.)

Since we would need to trade personal info for arranging this, please PM if you can help, or direct me to anybody else that would be willing to. Thank you!
[signature]