Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT KIND OF FISH
IF YOU HAD TO COME BACK AS A FISH WHEN YOU DIE AND YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE. WHAT KIND OF FISH WOULD YOU CAOME BACK AS? I THINK I WOULD BA AN ANGLER FISH. I FIGURE IF I GOTTA BE A FISH MIGHT AS WELL BE ONE THAT FISHES.
[signature]
i think i would like to come back as a mako shark what could be funnier then chasing down tuna and marlin for breakfast
[signature]
I would like to come back as a Great White Shark. That would put everyone else on my menu. ha ha.
[signature]
limpet

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
I think I would come back as a Catfish. The attitude of a cat and still a fish!
That's incredible!! Mister!!!
[signature]
I would definitely wanna be the Horn-nosed Boxfish as pictured here. With lips like that, all the ladies would wanna kiss me!
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3909;]
[signature]
that has got to be the ugliest fish i've ever seen. [laugh]
[signature]
HAHAHA RAT! That is a cool looking fish!
[signature]
I'd want to come back as the fish that got away. Mostly because their huge, secondly, because nobody ever catches them.
[signature]
Hey DDR, with lips like that I might get close. But that nose would sure keep me away from a little smooch.[shocked]
[signature]
hahaha ya really think so! even if i was a fish i wouldnt kiss that even if i thought he was gonna turn into my prince! hahaha no way! i aint never seen nothin that ugly haha chris thanks fer my bft stickers, i put em on my new fishin box. looks cool! haha latrer jack got one too and put it on his! later got the bike out today and gonna put the fishin poles on it this week and my fishin box so,s everybody can see it. hahaha later mare jack says thanks too but he,s sleepin and snorin right now with louie. haaha dont know which ones snorin lthe loudest! haha [Smile][Wink] to me i,d be a beautiful native brookie in my brook, AND RULE! HAHA AND MEMBER WHAT A HOOK WAS! HAHA
[signature]