Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Baby Girl!!!
My wife and I are proud to anounce the arrival of our first child, a beautiful baby girl. She was born on 4/14/04 at 5:44. She weighed 7lbs. 14 1/4 ozs. We are all home and doing great!!! Smile
[signature]
Congrats Mrcwoods!

We'd love to see the latest addition to your family. Think your wife would mind if you posted a pic or two?
[signature]
No she says that would be just fine. I do not have a digital camera. One of my friends took some pictures with his yesterday. I will try and post them as soon as possible. Thank you. We are so very blessed. Smile
[signature]
[Image: kaydra02.jpg]This is mom with baby!!! [Smile]
[signature]
Congratulations. I have 2 girls myself. They are a lot of fun.
[signature]
Thank you very much. I am proud of them both. They are very special to me. I hope she does not grow up too fast!!!
[signature]
I hope she grows up just fast enough to get fishing in the next couple years and then slows down so you can enjoy her company out on the water for many years to come. She's a beautiful baby.
[signature]
I can't wait. She is going to be my lil' fishing buddy. It will fun to pass on what I have learned from my dad to her. Thanks.
[signature]
Congratulations. It won't be long before you have a fishing pole in her hands.[cool]
[signature]
She is pretty strong. I keep saying that she can wear pink and bows in her hair for the first few years then she is going to experience the outdoors. We are going to have alot of fun. Lots of camping and fishing. It will be great!
[signature]
Congrats.[cool] Looks like you are the latest member of the "new Daddy's" club. My wife and I had our first baby (girl) 5 weeks ago.
[signature]
Even my daughter had to change here pink in for some Camos at one time. Now she faded out of those and went into the purple phase. She is now 18yrs old and getting ready to graduate from High School.

They sure grow fast![crazy]
[signature]
Congrats to you too. They are great!!! Can you post a pic? Both of my wife's sisters had girls. One 8 months ago and the other 4 weeks. I need a little camo sleeper for her!
[signature]
CONGRATS THERE BUD! YEAH! BEAUTIFUL. YOU,LL HAVE FUN ALRIGHT. AND KEEP YA BUSY! AHHA[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
congrats on your daughter we have an eight month old girl she is growing fast. we're lucky she has two big brothers that won't let her out of their sight.
[signature]
I'll try to get a picture to post. All of the photos are on home computer. I do most of my fooling around on BFT at work.. So, it may take a few days. I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait till she can hold a pole..[Smile]..
[signature]
[Wink] congratulations! She's a beautiful baby!
[signature]
Have you gotten her out and catching fish yet?
[Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Not yet. She is just learning how to roll over!!! [Smile] Hopefully next year she will be ready for the kids derby.
[signature]
Great looking family there MRc. I have two daughters of my own 6 and 10 and I take them fishing as much as possible and they love it. Congratulations![Smile]
[signature]