Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the twins
aint they quteSmile

[url "http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/kingdomhospital/images/640/twins.html"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/kingdomhospital/images/640/twins.html[/url]

any one been watching them?

I have to admit when thier show is on I dont get much of anything else done for about an hour. the show comes on and I am glued to the set.

I am suffering form withdrawals, the show wasnt on this week.... this is one cracked up show.... any one else been catching it?
[signature]
What show are they on Dave? I very seldom watch tv.
[signature]
they are on a mini series written by sephen king. it is called kingdom hospitol. so far it has been a spell binder...

it comes on and you hang on every word and every seen... ghost and ghouls mistery and suspence not to mention action and the just plain comic seens. at every turn of every hall there is something new and unexpected going on....

untill yesterday I did not know that there were twins... doing the same job... one of the guys from ER is also staring in this serial.

this is one cerial I will be looking forward to obtaining the vidio tapes for....
[signature]
what,s the name of it?? i dint catch ya,/ or would i git it here dave?? and what channel??? guess i never seen it. later[Smile] /ahha got the name-/-- but what channel?? not enough coffee yet. haha
[signature]
[size 1]kingdom hospitol[/size]

[size 1]abc in my area and cbc in canada[/size]
[signature]
ok will have to look it up. later thanks.
[signature]
sorry, I posted cbc, it was susposed to be bbc....
[signature]
thanks i,ll check it out. i dont believe we git it though from the sounds of it. but thanks anuyways ill still check. later[Smile]
[signature]
send me your zip code in a PM and I will do a listings search for you.

It was not on last week and is not on this week. It should be back on next week.
[signature]