Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: What is your favorite time of day to fish?
If you had to pick a timeslot to fish, would it be:

1. Early Am

2. Mid Morning

3. Mid afternoon

4. Late afternoon

5. Twilight

6. Evening
[signature]
early morning...

but I'll fish ANY TIME OF DAY![Wink]
[signature]
I would have to say anytime in the morning or at sunset. That's when I usually have the most luck.
[signature]
I like midmorning. The place I fish the water is cold year round and the fish don't respond sometimes till it warms up a little.
[signature]
First light and last light. [Wink]
[signature]
You forgot to add #7- Whenever schedule and wife permitting...

#8- wherever, whenever, and however, modes of anxiety of taking advantage of fishing when possible. One would be set-line within 100 feet of a workplace... or go fish on your ten minute break, or half hour lunch break, and fish on a break from husbandry duties...

That would be #7 and #8 for me. LOL Then again it's a loaded question depending on species...

Walleyes-early morning and early evening around sunset...

Bass? During early hot afternoons works wonders for me.
[signature]
Early AM. Not because I catch more fish though. I'm a shift worker, and go fishing in the morning after most of my night shifts. Its a great time to relax!
[signature]
Early morning or late evening.
[signature]
I prefer early am or twilight. That seems to be the best time to catch fish.
[signature]
Early morning seems to be my modus operendi. But I just like to fish anytime I get the chance.
[signature]
Late afternoon untill dark.
[signature]
Early Am than Twilight
[signature]
Early AM is my favorite, because then I can fish all day.
[signature]
I like the early am the best. It's the best time of day for almost anything

[Smile]subarukaich
[signature]
early am.
twilight
[signature]
1-6, they all work for mee. It also depends on how many cold beverages were enjoyed the night/day before...
[signature]
early morning, but if I have a day to fish I usually start around 5:30am or so and fish until I can't see my lure anymore, usually around 8:00pm ish,

Jed
[signature]
I'm a morning person in fishing and life. Not much energy come sunset.We fish to 3-4pm, cause you never know when that tropy will hit.[Wink]
[signature]
if i had to pick probably eveningor early morning
[signature]
4 5 and 6 depending on what waters I am fishing....trout 5, bass 4 and walleyes 6, I seem to do allright on other fish anytime of day...but those are my top 3 fish so those would be my top 3 times...I am fishing for trout less and less as I try to figure out SM bass, Walleye and I hope this year to learn a bit about LM bass so there may be a new time slot in there.....maybe 1, for early am...I will let you know on that..next time around.

Laters,
[signature]