Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOKS ON POLES IN CAR
SAVE MY POLE FROM ME

I have always worried about hooking what I shouldn't in the car. Have YOU?

I don't no about others, but I would like to thank the bigfish tackle hooksafe people for saving the day. I will never rig up without these new covers.

I use it to cover the game hook barbs when hooking up. Pole can be left rigged as there is no line tension required to keep hhos hooked onto pole. There is no strain on drag gears and no strain on knot of hook. The weakest point of the line is protected. I store bait on my pole and spare set ups and soft plastis in pocket. Have a look a see if this is not the greatest now product in over 100 years. There have been covers before but nothing like Hooksafe. Just call me Mr Hooksafe. I will call out this cause until the cows come home.

CHEERS.

Mr Hooksafe
[signature]
Welcome to the site Mr. Hooksafe. Thank you for the good review and comments on one of our coolest products offered by this site. Those are awesome little gizmos and really do work well.[cool]
[signature]
[cool] [#408080][size 2]Hi there MrHooksafe - I not only use them for storage in my car - but also use several for keeping preset hooks and leaders from punching hole in my float tube.[/size][/#408080]
[signature]

Hey there MrHooksafe,

Welcome to BFT.

JapanRon
[signature]