Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solid D
Detroit takes control of the Finals. I gotta say, I didn't see that coming. I thought LA was a shoe in. Can you believe the D in Detroit?[shocked]
[signature]
Hell yeah, i've been watching and enjoy the schooloing that the pistons are handing to the fakers, they are teaching them that it takes more then 2 guys to have a team. and being from utah it makes it all that much more sweet,here Karl Lamone gots to LA to win his championhip ring, and it aint going to happen anytime soon. comon pistons keep the schooling up dont let the fakers make history and come back to win this thing
[signature]
Easy there fish4fish The "2 Guys" did win 3 championships in a row. You can't take that away from them.

As for Karl Malone: We thought the same thing about him just coming over here to win a ring, but he did actually make a huge difference and it turns out he is a quality person very deserving of a ring no matter who he plays for. If you're a Jazz fan you shouldn't blame Malone for leaving. He stuck around for 19 years. He could have left a long time ago to come to the Lakers. Then the Jazz never would have tasted the finals. He also left 19mil a year to play for 1.5. He deserves a little more respect.
[signature]
I know i know, the lakers are kinda like the yankees, you see them in the finals every year and you get sick of them and start to root for the other team, as for malone he is a very deserving player, probably the most deserving but i felt like he betrayed utah, and it was Sad to see him have to sit out the final game. but as for the coaches there wasnt another coach more deserving in the league then MR. brown, he finally earned it.

its going to be interesting to see how things in lakerville shape up during the off season, is koybe, shaq, or phil, going to be there next year only time will tell.
[signature]
The Pistons and Larry Brown definately deserved to win. They out played and out coached the Lakers in every facet of the game.

I guess the Lakers are like the Yankees in the sense they do win a lot. I know how people perceive them the same way I perceive the Yankees. I grew up watching the Lakers so I have gone through the good times as well as the bad times. It is a cotroversy among fans as to who they want to stay and who they want to go. I want Malone to stay and Payton can leave. I hope Kobe stays, but then I want Shaq to stay as well. Shaq means more to Southern California as a person and a great basketball player. Kobe is just a young great babsketball player. If there was a way to do a sign and trade with Orland for Kobe and Tracy Mcgrady it would be worth it. There is no one who can replace Shaq. As for Phil Jackson... we had Kobe and Shaq together before he came and we could never get past the 2nd round of the playoffs. I like hil Jackson, but I think he is going to have to do more as a coach next year if he decides to stay.
[signature]
woo hooooo! basset ball and hocky season is finaly over [Smile] Now we can get in to a real sports - BASE BALL- then - FOOT BALL.

not that is dislike hocky and basket ball, it just messes up my base ball and foot ball watching on tv....

boy, you wanna talk about some happy campers, most every one in town had a Smile on their face the last couple days. even tho' basset ball is not a real sport ([Tongue]) a "W" is a "W" and detroit will take on any way they can get it... lord knows they need one for a long time..... especialy after last years tigers and lions...... (GO TITIANS)[angelic]
[signature]