Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going fishing in alittle bit....
well, i havent gone fishing since tuesday[Sad] so, i called up my grandpa and we are going out to Merry Lake(which is where he lives). but, i hope to get alot of fish! well, i'll tell you guys what i got when i come home.
[signature]
it's late here but i went to tippy dam today . i'll post the pics tomorow .(sunday )
[signature]
fryday I went out hunting for to find a new fishing hole to try. I was clued in on a couple and was asked to keep it quiet, (privet lake invites) I can post any results tho' just cant give any more detail than the city where it was caught.

I was out wensday, tried to get out while it was still raining, but wouldnt you know when I got there I noticed I had forgotten my life jacket and had to trun around and drive all the way home to get it and drive all the way back to the lake, by then the rain had ended. I did manage to hook up with a dozen gills for my efforts... Better luck to me next time eh[url "javascript: addTag('blush')"][blush][/url]
[signature]
well how did you do, did you out fish pops?

them old timers are pretty good when it comes to pullin them in one after another....[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
sunday i took the troop to the footesite dam in oscoda . we tried to find bassasses tournament but the kids were getting board and wanted to fish .
dang smallies are everywhere , couldn't get much more than that . uh , well there was one other fish , almost .
hooked onto a sizeable rainbow trout , it woulda whopped my 16 species entry easy . on the first run maybe 50 feet of line just ripped out in no time flat . thats when i handed the rod off to the closest kid . it spooled out another 30 or 40 feet as he was holding on for dear life , ya' shoulda seen that kids eyes at that point , bigger than half doller coins i bet , man i was loving it . a couple more runs and the kid was cranking on that reel like there was no tomorow , suddenly the line went limp . the fish snapped the 6 pound leader .

well the kids are gone back now . i went to the river below the beaverton dams after work , nutting but smallies again .
where's them dang muskeys hiding ?
[signature]
well, i got a new ultra light fishing rod and i didn't do to bad but my grandpa smoked the crap out of me! dang him![mad] but its all good i had fun. i was gone all day sunday and went to alot of ponds and lakes and caught alot of fish! it was awesome.
[signature]
I never got to fish with my grandpaps, I guess they never had the time.

my dad will once in a while mess around a bit to let me catch more than him[url "javascript: addTag('angelic')"][angelic][/url] I can usualy tell when he is just goofin off, after you have fished with some one for 40+ years you get to know these things.

as you said its all in good fun...
[signature]
yea, i always enjoy fishing with my grandpa because its just me and him that always go out and fish since my dad doesn't go with me. i don't know i have smoked him on our salmon trip i was on for the first time last year and hes been doing it for oer 20 years.
[signature]
i never got to fish with my gramps either , your pretty luckey to have a great time with yours .
last year was my first salmon trip too , stormey26 got me the right information and i gave it a try , man it's the best !!!!!!!!!!!!
i didn't fish today , i worked on the boat trailer a bit . the motor is still taking it's sweet time getting done .
[signature]