Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alian (vrs) Prediter
Who wants a review for the movie that will open up fryday?

I will be preveiwing this movie tonight one day before it is released.

I am being honored with this preview because of my ability to eat 2 buckets of pop corn, 2 dogs, a larg drink and a box of candy....

any way I saw prediter and alian I and II and since the tickets are free I think I would like to check it out. I liked Prediter dispite arnold ([url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]) alian I and II had promice but never realy delivered.

Ok so who dose every one think will win the battle, the alian or the preditor?
[signature]
Predator for sure!
[signature]
I dunno. That Alien is kinda tricky. Of course, if humans could take it on like they do, Predator has a better chance. I say we should send Wolverine in after both of them. [Tongue]
[signature]
Alian (vrs) Preditor

Well to say the least this adventure was action packed from biggining to end, several subtal inside jokes and excilent coriogriphy.

there were a couple eliments introduced in this film that kept my attention from biggining to end.

of corse there is always room for improvements, in this one there were a few close ups that flashed by that I could not take in the whole seen. but when it comes time to preseint it for telivision the close ups will be perfect for veiwing....

so yes in my opinion it is worth your hard earned saw bucks to see this film,

one last point is if you did not expect the ending of this movie you were not paying attention to the alian series and preditor movie...

as to who won, I can only say, "To the victors go the spoils"[Image: 28_spin.gif]
[signature]