Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Senator Kerry Cheat?
[url "http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm"]http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm[/url]
[signature]
I doubt it. With all those people there you think somebody would have caught it.
[signature]
When you watch the clip in full screen mode you can defnatly see senator kerry pull something out of his pocket, kinda non schalantly, as he is fiddiling with it or unfolding it he keeps his hands low enough that the people in the front of him cannot see what he is doing. it kinda make you wonder
[signature]
He's a politician what can you expect? 80% of them are crooked and the other 20% just hav'nt been caught yet.
Ooops. I never watched the video. Now I did.

It definetly looks like he pulled a paper or somthing out.
[signature]
he pulled a pen out, they slowed it down on the nightly news . .man you servies will do anything rather than admit BUSH LOST AND LOOKED STUPID DOING IT ! ! ! ! !

he gets another chance friday, another debate, this time he'll have his cheering mob there, its a town hall type of debate i heard . .

sm
[signature]
my only question is this if both canidates agreed to this:
[font "Courier New"]"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate.... Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium..." [black]is why would senator kerry be retriving a pen from his pocket. and from my perspective it looks like a paper, because he starts to unfold it and he moves really quick and sly like.[/black] [/font]
[signature]
oh you poor devils, man you guys are getting desperate, grasping at straws . . . ok bush wins by default, how that, now erase all the stupid crap bush said to 65 million people . . and those faces he made

sm
[signature]
The questioned posed was "Did Senator Kerry cheat?".. Your answers always end up in a bush bash... Is it that difficult to stay on topic here sm? Weather or not you think bush looked stupid, thats not the question. We no how you feel about bush, thats no secret. But aside from all that crap, did senator kerry cheat? Focus! you can do it...
[signature]
No, he most certainly did not!

[cool]

sm
[signature]
[font "Courier New"]"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate.... Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium..."[/font]
[font "Courier New"][/font]
[font "Courier New"]Even you said it was a pen mr. southernman! The rules clearly state that he must submit such items beforehand. I say he cheated![/font]
[signature]
I wish a referee in a striped shirt would've stepped out behind them all of a sudden and blown a whistle and made some wild gesture! then bush would got an extra 5 minutes to speak or something . . .

make it a little fun!

sm
[signature]
hey that would be good have a XPDL, extreme presidential debate league. i could see it now.
[signature]
You guys need to find a hobby !!! LOL !!!! Arguing if he took a peice of paper out or not .

[signature]
I usually avoid political discussions but this is to funny I have a ???? how do you cheat in a debate I don't understand didn't anyone pay attention to the fact that our Pres. didn't answer one of the questions side stepped them all and all that any of the bush supporters can come up with is that Kerry cheated I mean come on get a little real here good thing the debates weren't held in Florida
[signature]