Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You may not be crazy........
[left] [/left] [left][/left] [left]
[/left]This is a family oriented site that is being viewed by yong and old alike, therefor we donot need nor will we tollerate any posts portraying deamons and other such mind-controling ideas. they will be abruptly removed from this forum.
[signature]
[size 3][black]A man can never truly be closer to god than when he is standing on gods clean earth gathering the fruits and nectar of gods given bounty and when you allow god to embrace your sole and to cleanse it of drugs and alcohol and of your sins of the past, all of which you speak will vanish and peace will come to your life.[/black][/size]
[size 3][black] [/black][/size]
[size 3][black]You will once again enjoy Life's pleasures and the simple act of fishing will help to aid a man in that effort. Fishing has many therapeutics and attributes. It provides escape form ones every day environment, it promotes the breathing of clean fresh air that helps in developing clean thoughts, it develops calming skills to be able to stay the hands of deceit and confutation that would have you to act upon feeble dissolutions of the mind,[/black][/size]
[size 3][black] [/black][/size]
[size 3][black]Although I personally will not make a major move in my life with out taking it fishing. True I believe fishing is the single most important aspect of a healthy life weather you eat the fish or catch and release them. I don’t feel that fishing is the only or total cure for any thing. Seeking medical aid from a doctor when experiencing these ailments and seeking out a spiritual guide in a one two three punch to finding out what is really going on to create or allow these conjectures to inflict their presents upon your life. [/black][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[signature]
I forgot to mention, you will need continued treatments, to buy your fishing geer in bulk[sly]
[signature]
[reply]therefor we do not need nor will we tollerate any posts portraying deamons and other such mind-controling ideas. they will be abruptly removed from this forum.[/reply]What are the "posts portraying deamons" that have been posted and what "mind-controling ideas" have been on here? I'm curious since I have not seen any nor do I think I ever will. Even if I did, I don't understand how they could be "mind-controling" just because they are posted on here.
[signature]