Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl Sunday?
Oh my, I have lost track who is still in the running. I know my titains are out, I cant beleive the lions are still in. but not for long, because with out a streight run for the remaining games they too will be out on thier "wish I hadda, wish I woulda, if I coulda's"

so let me hear it, where is your team standing in the playoffs?
[signature]
Sorry to hear about your titans. I love drew bennett. He's on my fantasy team. Had a couple of hot weeks as of late. My teams are also out of it[blush]. I found this week 15 playoff scenario for ya though.

Here are the playoff scenarios for Week 15.
AFC EAST
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
New England has clinched division title.
New England can clinch first-round bye with:
1) NE win + SD loss or tie OR
2) NE tie + SD loss + IND loss or tie OR
3) IND loss + SD loss + PIT win or tie OR
4) IND loss + SD loss + NE or PIT clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over SD.
NEW YORK JETS
N.Y. Jets can clinch playoff berth with:
1) NYJ win + DEN loss + BUF loss or tie + JAC loss or tie + BAL clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over Denver this week.
AFC NORTH
PITTSBURGH STEELERS
Pittsburgh has clinched division title.
Pittsburgh can clinch first-round bye with:
1) SD loss + IND loss OR
2) PIT win + SD tie + IND tie
AFC SOUTH
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
Indianapolis has clinched division title.
AFC WEST
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
San Diego can clinch division title with:
1) DEN loss OR
2) SD win or tie + DEN tie
San Diego can clinch playoff berth with:
1) SD win + BAL loss or tie OR
2) SD tie + BAL loss
NFC EAST
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
Philadelphia has clinched division title and a first-round bye.
Philadelphia can clinch home-field advantage with:
1) PHI win OR
2) ATL loss
NFC NORTH
GREEN BAY PACKERS
Green Bay can clinch playoff berth with:
1) GB win OR
2) GB tie + STL loss OR
3) GB tie + CAR loss or tie
4) CHI loss or tie + STL loss + CAR loss + DAL loss or tie, OR
5) CHI loss or tie + STL loss + CAR loss + TB loss or tie + SEA win, OR
6) CHI loss or tie + STL loss + NYG loss or tie + DAL loss or tie, OR
7) CHI loss or tie + STL loss + NYG loss or tie + TB loss or tie + SEA win, OR
8) CHI loss or tie + NYG loss or tie + DAL loss or tie + CAR loss, OR
9) CHI loss or tie + NYG loss or tie + CAR loss + TB loss or tie + SEA win
Note: Green Bay may clinch a playoff spot based on strength of victory tiebreaker if GB loses, CHI loses or ties, and any two of the following occurs: NYG loss or tie, STL loss, CAR loss.

NFC SOUTH
ATLANTA FALCONS
Atlanta has clinched division title.
Atlanta can clinch first-round bye with:
1) ATL win + GB loss or tie OR
2) ATL tie + GB loss
NFC WEST
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
Seattle can clinch playoff berth with:
1) SEA win + DAL loss or tie + NYG loss or tie + DET loss or tie + CAR loss + CHI loss or tie

Miami, Cleveland, Oakland, San Francisco and Tennessee have officially been eliminated from playoff contention
[signature]
I gave up On My GIANTS a few weeks ago they really stink up the turf this year they can't buy a win still have an outside chance of the JETS Making the playoffs but don't see them winning the superbowl
[signature]
Thanks.....

I wouldnt mind rootin for tampa for a little while, them galls in those pirate outfits sure do look qute [Wink]

its pointless for me to even think lions. I have a better chance of hitting the lottery tonight that they have taking the super bowl...

guess I will wait till monday night to see who I want to root for the rest of the season...
[signature]
The Eagles or the Steelers are looking pretty good right now
[signature]
I see the lions went down today.... like no nobody expected that to happen[crazy] they tried to play the got hope card right down to the last minute. all the way down to the last fumble of the game....

it sure must feel good to be a cheese head today[laugh]
[signature]
The Jets did a number on the Seahawks hey at least the lions fought to the end
[signature]
Raiders Won!!!!
[signature]
[Smile] Pitt will lose to the Colts 38 -27

[signature]
Collins and Porter really showed up! Nice to see a solid win like that.
[signature]
Yeah I we need to see Porter have some big games because there are rumors that he may leave after the season. The Tennessee defense has a ton of injuries like ours, but it was great to see come out on top for a change.
[signature]
If Porter does in fact leave at the end of the season, we gotta hope R. Curry comes back strong from his injury.
[signature]
If Porter leaves, we're screwed. We need Curry back strong and we need Gabriel to step up. Whitted shows flashes and Jolley can catch good.

We need 4 really good receivers. I don't want them to have to go out and sign a new receiver. They need to draft a running back or sign one through free agency. The draft and free agency nee to focus on defense and the running game. I think they should work with Collins for one more year. If he play well consistantly keep him. I think he can thrive with a running game. The O-line is solid. I also like Courtney Anderson at TE. He is hurt, but he was playing really well at the start of the year.

The Defense sucks. Ray Buchanon is worthless, so is Denard Walker. He had a pick yesterday, but he gets burned way too much. I think Philip Buchanon is going to get better. He can't tackle, but his cover skills are getting better. I can see him getting 10 picks a year. I like the rookie Scweigart (30) and I like Marcus Anderson at safety. They need to convince Charles Woodson to stay for less money. He isn't worth what he thinks he is, but he is really good. I like his tackling ability. We need new linebackers. Keep Napolean Harris. They should of kept Eric Barton.

The special teams are pretty good. I like our punter and our kicker, but the coverage is a little suspect.
[signature]