Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Catalog Came in the mail today
My 2005 addition of the Bass pro shop catalog came in the mail today... [cool] (Its big enough to be a door stop [sly])

I will open it tomarow for good luck....
[signature]
LOL. I received the 2005 Anglers Edition of the catalog. I'm not quite ready for the big book yet. I get yelled at enough for drooling as I browse through the 366 pages of the Anglers edition.
[signature]
Hey i got mine too last week!
[signature]
Just went to the website couple days ago and ordered mine.
[signature]
Mine came last thursday but I'm afraid to open once its opened I am not responsible for my actions and I think that would stand up in court unless it was a female judge THE CATALOG MADE ME BUY IT
[signature]
I got mine too. It's a new year so I can start buying tackle again. I told my wife last August that I wouldn't buy any more tackle the rest of the year and I did it. But it's a new year now. I also got several catalog from cabela's also.
I folded my first page over today, "Page 359"

Now if I could only teach my dog to use the indoor privie and read I might get one for the B-day...LOL[sly]

Remember you have several days where honey and kids need to express their apreciation for you, so if you dont want another tie for christmas, Birthday, fathers day and Wedding Aniverserys, be sure to place the book where every body goes and fold the pages of those items that are of intrest you, You may want to pick up a highlighter to carry in to the privie to make it easier for those wanting to make sure thay dont get something that you will have to return.[Tongue]

Works better than a letter to santa.[Tongue]
[signature]