Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheese Heads !!!
I say again isnt it great to be a cheese head? Not [pirate]

Ouch!!!

I wasnt sure which team to pick going in to this days game, I like both teams and well vikings fought for the privilage so now they are in!

I guess they heard that there was a shortage on Lake Ice not to mention rink ice back home and if they wanted something to do this winter they were going to have to streach the season a bit longer.

to bad the loins dont have that kind of mentality.[pirate] I guess kilpactric will deliver all the snow the lions need for fun...LOL (sorry Bad joke, it just seems like the lions are playing on snow year after year for more than two decades)
[signature]
If the last weekend had been a pool, I would of lost 3 out of 4.

Brett Favre proved he needs to hangem' up.

3 great coaches from the 90's (Shanahan, Holmgren and Schottenheimer) all lost in the first round again.

I love the way San Diego fans booed their team. How dare you go 12-4. They'e better of being a 4-12 team. Obviously the fans can't handle a winning team.

This week the Indy is looking like they may have a chance to knock the Pats off there hight horse. But I wouldn't under estimate Bill Belicheck. This should still be a good game.

The Steelers should take care of the Jets, unless Cower ends up going out like his ex-boss Marty.

Time to see how the Eagles staters play after a month off.

And will the Rams be able to stop the prolific running game of Mike Vick?
[signature]
It was an unfortunate loss the packers suffered last weekend but they were simply outplayed! What sticks out most in my mind about the playoffs so far is Howie Longs quote "that talent and class don't necessarily go hand in hand." I think he hit the nail on the head. There are far too many side shows now-a-days in sports. I long for the good ole days when the biggest statement a player could make was how he played on the field. Now we have guys like moss headed for Canton.[unsure]
[signature]