Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots or Eagles
Haven't heard any talk about the super bowl. Don't we have any pats or eagles fans on bft? Lets see who everyone thinks will win and why. Do the Pats etch themselves in history and become the dynasty everyone is talking about or do the Eagles finally get their turn in the spotlight?
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 7] Patriots Baby[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
Eagles baby, its time for some fresh blood to win the championship, its just woo bad that most of the west coast teams suck so bad
[signature]
Is T.O gonna play despite his docter refusing to clear him for the super bowl?? I heard that team docters will let him play and he personally said "try and keep me from playing".. I just wanna see a good game.
[signature]
I sure would think that he would play, he seems to have a try and stop me mentality, expecially where this is a superbowl game.
[signature]
I'm not a big sports follower but I would want to see the Pats clinch it again. We almost had the team here in CT, but the owner backed out. To win the pool at work I have to pick the Eagles. So I guess eather way I win.
[signature]
[center][font "Big Truck"][#ff0000][size 7]patriots!![/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center]
[signature]
It's easy to pick the Patriots afterthe way they took care of the Colts and Steelers, but I remember when the Patriots played the Rams, everyone thought the Rams would beat the Patriots easily and that didn't happen. The Eagles aren't a Cinderella team like Carolina was last year.

The key to the Eagles pulling off the upset is going to be their defense. If their defense can play as well as it has, they should be able to keep it close.

On offense T.O. should be a nice decoy if anything. Number 83 Mark Lewis (I think that's his name) has stepped up pretty nice in T.O.'s absence. Losing Chad Lewis the tight end hurts. The Eagles need to find away to exploit the Patriots banged up secondary, something the Steelers and Colts couldn't do. Maybe McNabb will need to use his legs a little more to try and create match up problems.

I'm really hoping for a close game. If the Eagles have a chance to score a go-ahead field goal or touch down toward the end of the game they will need to make sure to eat up the clock. The Patriots last to Super Bowl victories happened because they had just enough time to get down the field and kick the game winning field goal.

The Eagles could win this if they play smart football and don't choke like they have in past NFC Championships.

Eagles 28 Patriots 24

You heard it here first!![cool]
[signature]
I was close. At elast the Eagles covered the spread and won me some money
[signature]
way to go sean ! [Wink]

sm

bring on da boys of summer! [cool]
[signature]
Yeah, I am ready for some baseball. Giants and Cubs look like the NL teams to beat.

Angels, Yankees and Red Sox look like the AL teams to beat.
[signature]
for 2005 I predict the tigers playing national hocky champianship at cobo hall, redwings will be playing in ford feild for the super bowl champianship and the lions will be dancing on stage at the christmas on perade. The rockets will will be going after the title belt at smack down in Iraq. all the guys and galls of smack down will be smacking homer after homer all baseball season long....

and if I am still here in michigan next winter I will once again be praying for ice...
[signature]
[font "Big Truck"][red][size 5]GO TWINS!!!!!!![/size][/red][/font]
[signature]