Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How hot is too hot to fish?
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][#bf0000][size 4]Right now it is 100º at my house. My pool is 86º.[/size][/#bf0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#bf0000][size 4]Almost too hot even to swim. No way would I go fishing today.[/size][/#bf0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#bf0000][size 4]In fact my CPU is getting a little hot.[/size][/#bf0000][/font][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=11361;][/center]
[signature]
There's some awesome fishing in the heat! Just gotta remember one of the key factors... drink plenty of water and stay away from caffeine (since it actually contributes to dehydration).
[signature]
I marked all of trhe above. Over 90 definetely gives bad luck unless it is early in the day, and I have had problems with 85-90 as well. When it gets hot, the fish just don't bite.
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Come on guys.....It's never too hot to fish. Unless your skin starts to melt, then it's too hot to fish.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
The hotter it gets outside, the deeper you have to fish for those little critters. Of course you have to watch the pressure in your float tube though. The can puff up like a rice crispy in no time at all.[cool]
[signature]
Here in FL it's almost too hard to set a limit for heat... if 80F is too hot, you might as well move north!

How cold is too cold??? How about 50F!
[signature]
My cedimantations exactly...[cool]
[signature]
I'm glad it finally cooled down a bit. It was 98 in my neck of the woods for Halloween.[cool]
[signature]
[Smile]Up here on the East Coast of Canada...we don't have to worry about it!
[signature]
[reply]
if 80F is too hot, you might as well move north!

How cold is too cold??? How about 50F! [/reply]

Hey Snook.. Amen brother! Yet we deal with temps of 95 constantly during the hot months and its not unusual to have the temp reach 100+. [pirate]

"50F" ??? Is that a typo? How's bout -50 ? [Wink]
[signature]
Here on the coast near Tampa, 100F is rare...

And you're right - the typo of "50" should have been written "60" [sly]
[signature]
[reply]

And you're right - the typo of "50" should have been written "60" [sly] [/reply]
Aw ya big WUSS![Wink]
[signature]
[laugh] yea, I admit it - I'm a wuss when it comes to cold weather! (that's why God made Florida - it's WARM!) [angelic]
[signature]