Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever fished St.Lucia???
I'm going to a resort on Gros Inlet, St.Lucia on boxing day for a week and was wondering if anyone has ever fished on the island. Most of the fishing I will be doing will be at my resort or around the island. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jeff
[signature]
nothing like swinging in the new year on the caribbean [cool]

sorry I havent any help for you, I just wanted to take the oppertunity to welcome you to Bigfishtackle.

I do know you are headed for a place near a small fishing village. maybe some one here will see this and post some info for you, be sure to check back and reply to this post to keep it on top of the board especialy when you get closer to time to go...

good luck and dont forget we love to hear all about your trip even if you dont land that big one...
[signature]
Margaret fish and Porgys are some of the best fishing out there. Squid will get you noticed as far as bait goes. You may even try some of the little bucktail Kastmasters from the surf.

Night fishing is a pleasure for the 4 main species of Sharks that lurk the area. Once again, Squid will be the ticket. Cut bait will also get you bit.

Are you planning to go out on a boat?? Or is surf and pier fishing more like it??[cool]
[signature]
I'm going out on a boat for a half day. I'm probally going to be doing mostly surf fishing but when I go on trips to the carribean I usually hop on a bus and go around the island untill I find a harbour or marina and fish there. Thanks alot for the info, Jeff
[signature]