Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My anual responce to Turkey protesters
well they are in the news again for the 30th year in a row...

saturday night a farmer in michigan reports stealing of turkeys by one of the youth protesters who was caught in the process. the farmer was going to let him go and not press charges because this is an anual accurance on his farm every weekend before thanks giving. the youth decided to fight with the farmer insted of leaving pecefuly so the police had to be called in and make an arest and charges of asult and battery were issued.

the following day his buddies showed up with pickets to picket the farms turkey industry. they state we can have holidays with out the eating of turkeys.

Personaly I think their thought process is flawed. every body knows that holidays are put in place to benifit and stimulate the markets which pay for those kids education, their cars, the name brand rags they wear, all the way to their retirement benifits. I dont see them giving up any of that stuff in protest of the turkey industry...

one may ask what dose these turkeys have to do with their nikies'? the same people who buy stock in the clothing industry also buy stock in the turkey industry.

What do they suspose would happen if tyson had to take billions of dollars in losses in their farming industry do to giving up on turkeys The losses would hit the stock market in a bad way which would litteraly wipe out the need for having the holiday and they can give up on their 4 day week end which will cause an even further downward spiral of the market....

personaly I suggest to them to leave the turkeys alone and quit playing with my food. I dont go out in to the soy been farm and try to steel and make pets out of their beans... Plants have fealings too.. and yes they do feal pain.... [crazy]

[font "Park Avenue"][black][size 6]Happy Thanksgiving[/size][/black][/font] everyone, with or with out a turkey I hope your weekend will be safe and blessed with family and friends...
[signature]