Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit Lions Save hundreds of families from food poising
not only that, they scored a touch down!

did you guys see it? the lions actualy axidently scored on thursday.

they played so bad that the fans got up and left in the middle of the third quarter just minutes before the axidental score... Even the mascott fainted when the loins scored.

The loins looked like they praticed with a butter ball turkeys before the game....

Poor moochie, there is talk about if the loins dont start winning he will be jobless.

I guess the loins fans of detroit realy wanted a lions super bowl victory this year. thirty+ years and three stadiums later the lions are still scratching the bottom grule bowl...LOL I cant realy blame them for going home and taking their chances with the bird at home, it might have been a little easyer to swallow

I said way back when before they started the new feild that a new stadium wont keep lions fans comming, they will stop after the "NEW" wears off, that is about 2 years here in south east michigan. that by the way two years is the avarage life of a new medium fancy resturaunt in detroit as well.

on the other game I sure thought Dallas was going to win inspite of falling behind twice, must have been a bad day for home games at least Dallas made Denver take it in to over time to win.... By the way, it was a good game.... a little more enjoyable.....
[signature]