Colorado River Stamp $ 3.00

Abalone Permit Report Card $ 16.80

Salmon Punch Card $ 1.60

Steelhead Report Card $ 5.50

2006 Lifetime Fishing License Age 0-9 $ 389.25

Age 10-39 $ 639.75
Age 40-61 $ 575.75
Age 62+ $ 389.25
Lifetime fishing licensees receive an annual sport fishing license each year for life.

2006 Fishing Privilege Package $ 261.25

Lifetime licensees who purchase the Lifetime Fishing Privilege Package receive a Bay-Delta Sport Fishing Enhancement Stamp, a Second-Rod Stamp, an Ocean Enhancement Stamp, a Sport Salmon Punch Card and a SteenHead Report Card.
[signature]
Thats very handy information, thankyou for spending the time to research that for all of us.
[signature]
I'm just trying to be helpful where I can. By the way, Welcome to the BigFishTackle message forums.

Please feel free to post any fishing reports that you may have to share.[cool]

What part of Cali are you in?? I'm in SoCal.
[signature]
Im from the city of Coalinga. I go all over looking for the good spots and go on recomendations from friends etc.

Thanks for the welcome and you do a good job keeping people informed from what i have seen so far.
[signature]
I personally pay for a trip.. 1 or 2 day fishing fee..but im just curious..for someone who gets out maybe once or twice a month its not worth it to buy a lifetime license..but im just curious as to these prices and how have they been affected in previous years? Have these gone up or down? If they keep going up wouldn't it be of advantage to purchase a lifetime license?
[signature]
If you look at the cost of the year license and compare it to what you are paying each trip, the year license will work out best for you.

Furthermore, look at the price of a lifetime license compared to what you are paying twice a month and calculate that over the next 20 years. Which one costs less??

The price of licenses does go up every year and never goes down.

I use my license almost daily. Sometimes I even go on 2 trips a day. In the summer 3 times a day.

In previous years, you would be able to purchase a freshwater only or a saltwater only license and be able to add the other with the purchase of a stamp.

Now if you want only the freshwater license you can purchase only that. The saltwater angler must purchase the freshwater license and then add the saltwater stamp.

That created alot of anger a few years back when that price structure took afffect.
[signature]
Hi there Nature,

Welcome to the board.

I've had my lifetime with the whole package for 5 years and I'm watching the cost go up every year and listening to some guys complain. Yaaaaaaa it cost me $500 but as TubeN2 said .... If you pay each time for a temp and then........ maybe a salmon, steelhead, or bay bass enhancement it can get costly really quickly!

Lifetime means lifetime and you don't even have to be a resident of California AFTER you have qualified and gotten the license in the first place.

Mine is being paid off pretty quick! Price increase?? Ops .... they did it again !! [Wink]

JapanRon
[signature]