Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put yourself on our map
[size 1]Join your B.F.T. friends and put yourself on the "FISHING BUDDYS MAP" .

Fishermen , Find a buddy to wet a line with , locate a guide , charter service or a bait and tackle store .

CLUBS , a great tool to keep your team up to date , post pics of your club.

GUIDES AND CHARTERS , this will make it easier for everyone to locate your service or plan a trip , post pics for better results .

Bait & Tackle stores , get your business on the map so you can be located by our members .

You can even add pictures. [/size]
[size 1]Click on the following link.

[/size][url "http://www.frappr.com/bftbunch"][#333366][size 1]http://www.frappr.com/bftbunch[/size][/#333366][/url][size 1]
[/size]
[signature]
Now this is cool. It's great to see where everyone is from. Fishing seems to be popular everywhere!
[signature]
I like it because I can post all my fish pics in one spot when I feel like bragging to my buddys [Wink] .
[signature]
Cool...maybe I will have to do that when I have one to brag about![:/]
[signature]
Hey wilfish4food. Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. Please feel free to share you fishing reports with us here on the CA boards.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the nice welcome! I definitely will share all of my fishing reports here!
[signature]
Wow man great info...are these your personal fishing reports or from another source? just curious man but all in all great work really comes in handy on a nice day like today
[signature]
I have alot of my own reports here on the site. Since I do alot more saltwater fishing than freshwater, you will naturally see lots of reports from piers, jettys and boats.

Sometimes I will post general statewide reports that are shared with me by other sites.
[signature]