Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soy beans bad for your health
I was watching the news after todays game, they reported not flavorly for soy bean, not only dose it taist like plastic, it has the nutritional values of plastic according to the FDA.

This means you will soon see the health benifits labels removed from soy products on the shelves in your favorite market. It has something to do with false advertisint....

to bad, I was so looking forward to trying my first tofurkey this year [Tongue][sly] NOT!

If I thought it was any good at all, I would have slopped the hoggs and fed the chickens soy beans....[laugh] They dont even put it in live stock food. One would have thought that would have been the first clue [crazy]

dont get me wrong, soy makes a fine plastic.... and was used in making the key board I used to type this note....[cool]
[signature]
I have tried to avoid soy beans for a while now, and now i know that the goverment thinks i should be doing it as well. About the only thing i can think good of soy beans is as a source of Bio-diesel
[signature]
now you know we cant be doing that, It makes far to much sence to produce bio degradable fuel.[crazy]

something if it spilled you plant tomatos where the spill is to retreive your loss.... something that desolves in water and the plants can absorb it as a nutrient. makes way to much sence, I mean who would want a fuel we would not have to fight the midle east for?[crazy] it makes far to much sence to make crude oil worthless.
[center]LONG LIVE THE SOY BEAN ![/center]
[signature]